Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Copro Nason preview online

When you find yourself in the Santa Monica area this weekend, do drop by the Copro Nason Gallery at Michigan Ave to see 'The Herring's Hairdo', my first (shared) show in California. I will share the gallery with Keith Weesner's wonderful custom car and vampy pin-up pieces. Copro Nason Gallery will also be hosting the Hi Fructose 'Overdose' group show of 60 artists, all in the same place.
Unfortunately I won't be able to be at the opening night myself so from here in Amsterdam, I wish you a great, art packed Saturday night!

Copro Nason opens doors Saturday April 4, 8:00-11:30 pm, for more info check the website.

When you're everywhere else but the Santa Monica area check the online preview of the work here.

Pic: 'The Fortune Teller' ©2009

4 comments: