Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ROCK CANDY pre-order!!

...Rock Candy can be pre-ordered! I'm so thrilled! Rock Candy is ready and is available for pre-order as I type. This book is the first publication of my artwork with pieces from the past years which includes sketches, drawings and inspiration examples. Designer Jacob Covey added many lovely details to the book which all match perfectly with the atmosphere of my work.

Go to the Fantagraphics website to pre-order your copy now!!



Also, Fanta's Jacob Covey send me this photo of a pile of books someone bought at the San Diego Comic Con. It shows Rock Candy, cozy club sandwiched between James Jean, Bwana Spoons and Dave McKean (and 100 girls on cheap paper). ...Sweet!!

(Fantagraphics had some advance copies of Rock Candy so a few lucky Comic Conners already got a copy!)

2 comments:

  1. I ordered it staight away and received my copy yesterday... thank you so much for the wonderful trip.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m very happy for you !


    Congratulations, Femke..

    ReplyDelete