Friday, November 27, 2009

Bonjour, Dachshund!

Two weeks from now I will find myself with my feet on Seattle soil to be at the opening of my third show at the Roq la Rue Gallery. The show is named 'Bonjour, Dachshund!' and will feature new paintings and some of my framed giclée prints. I'll share the walls with the cool creations of Junko Mizuno. On the night of the opening, December 11th, I'll also sign my book Rock Candy at the gallery. The next night you can find me at the Fantagraphics Store for the second book signing. Hope to meet you at Roq's and/or Fanta's!
At this moment I'm working on the last pieces, like 'Death of a Ghost' (detail above). Keep an eye on the Roq website, all the new works will be posted there just before the opening.

2 comments:

  1. Ziet er weer erg mooi uit. Ik zou er graag bij zijn, maar ja, Seattle....
    Ik wens je heel erg veel plezier en succes, maar dat zal wel lukken. Ik wacht wel op foto's, haha.
    Groetjes Petrianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming out to Fantagraphics in Seattle!! It was so nice to meet you!! Here's the Flickr set of pictures I took of you and everyone else at the event: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonaspersonalphoto/sets/72157623004790964 .

    Come back soon!
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete