Saturday, September 4, 2010

Matchbox Scrapbook 3#2

Here's another selection of covers from my third Matchbox Scrapbook. My personal favorites are the aqua-blue-black printed Hungarian(?) 'tree' serie for it's nice compositions and colour use, the 'Jeep', the beautiful graphic 'Orla' detergent ad, the fierce 'Tiger Attack' and the 'Maastunnel' cover with the crooked perspective.
*Older matchbox cover posts:
post 1, post 2, post 3, post 4, post 5, post 6, post 7.







... Cheers! (Coloured black/white photo's of people in traditional Dutch costumes from Volendam and Arnemuiden).

6 comments:

  1. those are wonderful!
    superschön!
    thanks for sharing,
    max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. Love that retro stuff.
    -Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of the tiger attacking the horse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome!

    And I love the madness of the Tiger Attack as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree series is Hungarian, I can confirm it, I'm from Budapest. BTW this is brilliant stuff, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I'm Hungarian too :D It is so funny to see something from Hun. in a Dutch blog :)

    ReplyDelete