Thursday, April 21, 2011

May stands for 'More Art, Yeah!'

Alert; busy art month ahead! Here's a quick overview of a few local exhibitions that I'll be joining in. Don't miss the boat, Amsterdam peeps. (And non locals are very welcome too, of course). Hope to see you there.

* MAY 12 to 22, 2011; A few of my fine art giclée prints are part of the brand new Prints & The Revolution exhibition. Drop by at the opening at the Rokin 75, Amsterdam on Thursday 12th, 5 p.m. to see the works of Super A, Martine Johanna, Johan Kleinjan, and many more. More info; P&TR.nl

*MAY 13th; the opening of 'Een Week' ('A Week'), a collaboration exhibition with artist Raymond Lemstra. Raymond wil lock himself up at the GO Gallery (Amsterdam) and invite a different art pal every day of the week. Co-artists are Daan Botlek, Job Wouters, Jeroen Erosie, Merijn Hos, Stefan Glerum, Wayne Horse and myself. The result will be shown on Friday, May 13, 5 p.m. at the GO Gallery. More info; Go Gallery

* MAY 14, 2011; The opening of my very first public space exhibition 'Verhalen in Verf' ('Painted Stories) at the Keizer Karel Gallery, in Amstelveen. Twelve larger than life poster reproductions of my work in outdoor showcases! Opening Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 15.30 hours. Introduction by Els Ottenhof of the Cobra Museum. More info; K2G.nl or click on the image above.

3 comments:

  1. I want to see your new work Femke...I imagine that is totally awesome, Love from here awesome girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I lived in Amsterdam right now! lol Perhaps one day I'll make it. :) Wishing you the very best at these shows, esp at the Verhalen in Verf exhibit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://aricochet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete