Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Painted Stories Photo's

Weather: sunny yet breezy. Artwork size: huge. Location and time: Amstelveen, the weekend of week 19, 2011. What: the opening of my poster exhibition at the public space gallery Keizer Karel Galerie.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that my work did not loose its impact on those huge poster sized reproductions. When in area, do drop by to see for yourself. Above, a small photo impression -click to enlarge- of the introduction at the Kunstuitleen and the walk to the outdoor gallery. Thanks to my friends, family and all other interestee's who showed up! It was great to see you.

Here's a review and some more pic's of the opening and here you can find a short video interview (in dutch only).

The 'Painted Stories' exhibition will be up until September 2011. Photo's by my Mom, Leendert and Han van Wel.

1 comment:

  1. Your paintings look fabulous at a big size. The images are so complex and layered with content, they'd probably look great on billboards.

    I hope lots of people get to see them.

    jn

    ReplyDelete