Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fever, Part 2

For some years now I’m using IWeb software for my website. Although it has advantages there are some things that go beyond my website building skills.
I have learned from visitors and from my own experience that my website www.femtasia.nl can have an unstable appearance. In certain browsers and on certain computers it looks fine but in some occasions the font changes, switches position or even appears in a larger size which makes texts unreadable. Highly frustrating for both myself and you as a visitor.

I’m working on finding more suitable software. If my current website is unreadable, please try it in another browser and see if that helps. Until that time, thanks for your patience.

*Update: I've switched all texts from type to images. Not perfect, but it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment