Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fortuna for Free


 
From me to you! Valid from November 13, 2012, the next 20 people who order one or more giclée print(s) from my website Femtasia.nl will receive this limited mini print 'Fortuna' for free. Click image for close up.

- Size 4.7 x 6.6 inches, 12 x 17 cm
- One print per order
- Even though it's not shown on this image, all prints are signed an numbered
- Once the edition is gone the offer will be removed from my website and this post will be updated*

*THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER VALID. ALL FORTUNA PRINTS ARE GONE

3 comments:

  1. Is this offer still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do You Think I went from zero (literally) to $49,000 my best week working from home, on the internet, from bed?It is called “INTERNET MARKETING” and, when done right, it can really save your traditional business and honestly, your financial future as well. At least it did it for me. Working an internet business from home has made a huge…
    http://home-business-mentor.empowernetwork.com/

    ReplyDelete