Friday, December 14, 2012

Opening Night & Big Thanks


Last week, after 4 movies in a row, little sleep, a bit of reading and some gazing at the rough black and white patchwork of Canada underneath, I left the plane to set foot on ground in Seattle once more. It was good to be back, even though my visit was brief. The weather showed mostly it's gloomy side with grey skies and a cold drizzle but that didn't stop me from hiking down to my favorite shops like Red Light clothing, Schmancy and the art suppliers Dick Blick and Utrecht.
But the main reason to be there was the opening night of my sixth (shared) solo exhibition at Roq la Rue gallery, of course! It was much fun. Besides meeting new people I enjoyed seeing colleagues and art collectors. I'd like to give a big thanks to all who showed interest -both in person and through other channels-, to John and Jenny, to Ryan for being a great art ally and to Roq's captain Kirsten Anderson for doing yet another fab job. Cheers, all!



Images of all the works can be found here, and see more pictures of the opening here.

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Dick Blick and love it! They always have what I need.

    ReplyDelete