Tuesday, December 1, 2015

SolidARTY Art Auction


SolidARTY is the name of an independent website, auctioning artwork donated by artists, studios and/or collectors, with all the money going to the Are You Syrious humanitarian initiative helping refugees. 

I have donated two prints to help them raise money. Help too and place a bid!

HERE you can find more information about the SolidArty project and the auction can be found HERE.

Update 22 January 2016; the prints have been auctioned! Many thanks for your help.


The prints 'Rise & Shine' and 'Once Upon a Time', will be available for auction.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this post. I¡¦ve been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thanks again. motorbike wall graphics

    ReplyDelete